The Priests Guild
riests, in the
past, have been one of the largest guilds in Three Kingdoms in
both number of members and amount of guild code. Though fewer in
number these days, we still remain excellent in parties with
other guilds and are constantly in demand due to our healing
abilities. Guild members tend to be friendly, talkative, and
willing to help out anyone in need. Originally coded by Timescape
himself, the guild underwent a complete overhaul in 1997. The new
version is even more diverse, thematic, and just plain fun. Feel
free to ask any priest if you are interested in more
information about the guild.
of the Guild
- A guide to the Gods, the ways of their paths, and their
- A guide to the spheres and spells which experienced
priests (over guild level 10) may use.
of the Guild
- Become spellbound as you discover the origins of the
gods, the creation of the world, and how life came to
mudbeings. By: Flaxen.
Rise of the Priests
- A history of the Priests guild: its rise, its fall, and
its rebirth during the terror of the Mage Wars. Told by
Elentil, one of the only remaining priests from before
the Mage Wars. By: Flaxen.
of the Gods
- Listen in as two gods scheme to advance their power for
the betterment of their followers. By: Tramane.
from Behind the Arch
- Personal narratives by your favorite priests about why
they joined our guild.
Gift from the Dark Gods
- A priestess plays with fire.By: Thyros.
- Pictures of the Priest Family
- Who's Who in Guild Management: The wizards and guild
masters of our guild.
- You know you've been a priest too
by: Zafirex -- March 5, 2000